1. CORPORATE DETAILS.
The owner of the nakom.net website (hereinafter, ‘the Website’) is NAKOM LINGUISTIC CONSULTANCY, S.L.U., with registered office at Calle Luchana, 12.1°- 2, 28010 Madrid, Spain, a company registered in the Madrid Companies Registry under Volume 27.351, Folio 179, Section 8, Page M-492880, with Tax ID code B85833705, phone number +34 915176868 and email address email@example.com (hereinafter, ‘NAKOM’), represented by Ms Nagibe Mokbel Llata in her capacity as Sole Director.
NAKOM guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection set forth in the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD). NAKOM also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
3. REGISTERED FILES
NAKOM has registered its files in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es ) with registration code no. 2053200363, which any user may access to verify the status of their personal data.
4. DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
When processing your personal data, NAKOM will apply the following principles under GDPR requirements:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: NAKOM will always request your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes. We will inform you of said purposes in advance with full transparency.
- Data minimisation: NAKOM will only ask you for data that is strictly necessary for the requested purpose(s).
- Storage limitation: The data will be stored as long as strictly necessary to meet the purposes of the processing. NAKOM will inform you of the storage time depending on the purpose of the processing. Regarding subscriptions, NAKOM will regularly check its lists and delete any registrations that have been inactive for a lengthy period.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a manner that ensures their security, confidentiality and integrity.
NAKOM takes all necessary measures to avoid unauthorised and illegal access to users’ data by third parties.
5. OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
You do not have to provide any personal data to browse the Website. However, you will be asked to enter your personal data in the following cases:
- If you contact us through the contact forms or send us an email.
- If you write a comment on a post or page.
- If use a form to register for a subscription or newsletter managed by NAKOM with MailChimp or another external tool.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Concerning your personal data, you have the right to:
- Ask to access the stored data.
- Ask to rectify or cancel your data.
- Ask to limit the processing.
- Object to the processing.
- Ask for data portability.
These rights are personal and, therefore, they should be exercised directly by the interested party by asking NAKOM directly. This means that any client, subscriber or contributor who has provided their data at some time can contact NAKOM and ask for information about the data we have stored and how we have collected it, ask to rectify said data, ask for the portability of their personal data, object to its processing, restrict its use or ask to cancel the data in NAKOM’s files.
To exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation, portability and objection, you may write to the addresses shown at the top of this text.
You have the right to seek legal redress and file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), if you consider that the processing of your personal data entails a violation of the GDPR.
7. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data and NAKOM’s purpose in processing the data will depend on how the information was collected:
- Contact forms: NAKOM asks for the following personal data, including but not limited to: Name and last name(s), email address, phone number and address of your Website to reply to your enquiries. For instance, NAKOM uses this data to address your messages, questions, complaints, observations or concerns about the content of the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, matters related to the legal notices displayed on the Website, or any other enquiry you may send that is not subject to the terms of the Website or the service agreement.
- Forms to subscribe to content: NAKOM will ask for the following personal data: Name and last name(s), email address, phone number and the address of your Website to manage the subscription list and send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which NAKOM may process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered on this Website.
- To analyse your browsing behaviour. NAKOM collects other non-identifiable data that is gathered by using cookies that are downloaded onto your computer when you browse our Website. The characteristics and purpose of these cookies are defined in the Cookies Policy.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, NAKOM takes all reasonable precautions and follows best practices in the industry to prevent the loss, wrongful use, unauthorised access, dissemination, alteration or destruction of said data.
9. CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this Website may show embedded content (e.g. videos, pictures, posts, etc.). The embedded content taken from other websites behaves exactly the same as if you had visited the other websites.
10. WEB ANALYTICS
While you browse the Website, we may collect non-identifiable data that may include your IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you personally.
11. ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data you provide NAKOM with is correct, complete, accurate and valid and will be updated when necessary.
As a User of this Website, you are fully liable for the veracity and accuracy of the data you enter on the Website and will indemnify and hold NAKOM harmless of any liabilities related to it.
12. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT